Tuesday 3 March 2009

Some days things dont go right


I just could'nt get into the swing of things on the Normal markets, so i tried the place markets started off taking small profits then got hit with 2 losses, for a total loss on the day of -£2.78, when i cannot get into the swing of things or just dont feel right i stop so i did..I wont even try the football tonight.

i reduced my Bank to the £100 limit that i set myself yesterday it now stands at £97.22, but my savings account was topped up yesterday.

Will more than likely next trade in the evening races tomorrow until then heres another video on how to trade.
http://www.racingtraders.com/Betfair_Trading/HowToTradeOnBetfairOne3800/HowToTradeOnBetfairOne3800_media/HowToTradeOnBetfairOne3800.wmv

Cheers
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment