Tuesday 30 March 2010

Today in-running

As i have posted previously i have been rating horses today was all about in-running using these, so how did i fare? very very well, the list below is the selections all were backed just before the off and laid in-running using the geeks toy and ensuring profit by hedging, there were a couple of winners at decent prices, the best one was the last Kings Raven i backed at odds of 42 and posted on the Geeks forum/live chat that i had... it then went to 48's before the off, then it went away i got out at 32 with a green book, it actually came second and went all the way down to 1.60 !!! some of the notables were Pokanket backed at 10 and out at 7's it won, as well as Miss safron and Phantom Lad again i posted that i had backed the latter at 6.2 and out at 5.7, perhaps i need to hold my nerve... and go for a bigger profit :) stakes today were £10, and £3 for the last race all backed 1st.


Fontwell 2.00 Good Faloue
Market Rasen 2.10 Pokanoket
Fontwell 2.30 Martys Mission Non-runner
Market Rasen 2.40 Ahmedy
Fontwell 3.00 Miss Safron
Fontwell 3.30 One Corneto
Fontwell 4.00 Phantom lad
fontwell 4.30 Shakas pearl
Fontwell 5.00 kings raven

3 comments:

  1. Beloved Ron
    greetings
    yes, tt has the S P E E D
    to trade in running
    can u educate me how to trade
    when to take position and green it later
    pl feel free to educate me
    i am glad to be your student
    be my wonderful master-GURU
    thanks for your big heart
    love and immense gratitude
    easwaran
    India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello !!! You have very nice and interesting blog. I have the big request for you, whether you could add my blog to the list of your blogs, I already added your blog on my list, my address: http://tradingnawyscigachkonnych.blogspot.com/
    My blog is in polish, but I have translator google to translate it other languages.
    Thanks in advance, Many many regards and I wish very successes in trading !!!

    Braid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm new to your site. I'd like to add to your post TVG Horse Racing Channel provider of online horse race wagering. TVG offers over 150 tracks worldwide, live ultimate track video, race replays, free handicapping information and 4 ways to wager including online, phone, mobile or TV remote control.

    ReplyDelete